|At the end of the day, the camera timer gave us a good picture.|
I'm belated in giving myself this happy birthday post :) Thank you to all who called, texted, and Facebook'ed me. And for those who are curious, here is how my day went...
- Saw my birthday text from my best friend in Zimbabwe.
- Found a slew of balloons and a pot of flowers at the bottom of the stairs left by my hubby before going to work.
- A PSL and quiche was delivered to me by my mother in law
- I opened my mom's card and cried.
- I folded the laundry.
- I set up an appointment for possible wholesale.
- Other family calls and texts followed.
- I barely got ready enough to go out to lunch with my mother in law, hubby, and son.
- My son and I came back for a pina colada cupcake before nap time.
- I spent too much time on facebook looking at my brother and sister in law's honeymoon photos and friends' lovely posts.
- I cried over missing our soon-to-be adopted son, frustrated at my own laxness.
- I snuggled with my son as he woke up from his nap.
- He picked out what I would wear for my birthday dinner.
- We headed to the mall where I bought myself some cheap pleather leggings.
- We five had a fancy Spanish tapas dinner, thanks to my father in law, and opened generous gifts.
- We came home to wrestling/tickling on the couch.
- Hubby and I convinced my son to get to bed for preschool the next day.
|Ring (on ring finger) from my best friend.|