Friday, October 18, 2013

New Product Friday! Introducing the "Love" Cushion!


I'm happy to show you something I've been wanting to do for some time: cushions! This product is so new, it's still in production. This is the first design because it's a no-brainer. This beautiful wreath painting lends itself for something just like this. The cushion will be square, 16 x 16 inches in sturdy and home-y canvas fabric. They'll be ready just in time for the market I'll be at on Black Friday... along with some other new goodies I'll be unveiling every Friday until then!

If the fear of them selling out at the market is too much to bear, drop me a line and I'll start a running list of pre-orders. This being my first non-paper product, I'd like to see it through before nailing down pricing figures. 

Have a great, cozy weekend!