Monday, October 14, 2013

Ten Square Feet at the Christkindl Market


Black Friday is going to be interesting this year:  Watercolor Devo will have its very own booth at the Christkindl Market in New Ulm, Minnesota! The lovely market is seeped in German tradition and will have such folkloric fun as roaming elves, a reindeer petting zoo, trolley rides, and roaming mandolin players! It sounds so quaint and Christmasy. I wish it were tomorrow. (Except I'd be completely ill-prepared. There goes my day-dreaming.)

Okay, I'll let my newbie-ness show... this is my first market! I'm reeling with booth ideas and new items I'd love to sell. On the top of the list are the Christmas cards and [a new item I'll reveal Friday]. Aren't I a stinker?! Sorry, I don't know about you, but I can hardly take more than one piece of exciting news at a time. Well, maybe one more little piece...

As an added honor, I've been asked for photos of Watercolor Devo products for the markets' advertisements! It will be advertised in 162 newspapers, it will be in the fall AAA Living issue as well as November 17th's Star Tribune Explore Minnesota Edition. 



I'm excited. I'm busy. I'm hopeful.

If you're in the area, come out to New Ulm Friday & Saturday, November 29th & 30th from 10 am - 5 pm.

There's a first time for everything. And it can be crazy energizing.

Know of a market I just can't miss? I'm all ears. Comment below!