Monday, October 21, 2013

The Christmas Cards Arrived!

I had a special delivery today: the Christmas cards! It's so great to see them in person! I wish you could, too. So naturally, this is what I did today: product shots. As I've said before on Instagram, photography is not my forté. Here's how the process usually goes for me: excitement, idea for set-up, rush and click (while putting way too much trust in my professional camera), then disappointment when I realize that the person behind the camera isn't quite as professional! Oh well, they didn't turn out too bad. Here's to another trade I get to grow in!

These are currently for sale in bulk so that everyone on your list can be covered.

I've been listening to the Rat Pack too much. That's what I think of when I see this little bunch.

I like the backs almost as much as I like the front.

That gold foil is tricky to photograph. Sometimes it would show up as a dark brown, and sometimes as bright white!

These are available in discounted bulk increments of 50 and 100 in my shop. It pays to get ahead of the crowd and prepare for the most wonderful time of the year.

As I read recently, you don't have to get your game down perfectly to get going. Use what you've got. And improve as you go.