Wednesday, December 11, 2013

Recap: A Smattering of November Highlights


I'm so excited to be blogging again! But even more happy that I can honestly say that! It's been five long days, and honestly, five crazy weeks where "oh yeah, I need to blog," has routinely run through my mind.

I need to blog. I mean, seriously... I think the world will keep spinning.

Anyway, I've been wonderfully blessed with work on all fronts: painting, design, local shows, and of course family time through these weeks of festivities.

Take a peek into some highlights:
Pillow cushions aweigh! Stocking inventory just got interesting.
Abuela (mom) visited from Texas
A fabulous Thanksgiving at home 
The Taste & See Placemats were ready just in time for the market the next day
Little One's Christmas show debut where he didn't sing a note, but rather jumped, yawned, and showed his tummy.
Learning much while creating a shop that can be set up, packed up, and then set up again.
I'll be sharing more from the art and design front later as projects get finalized.

One front that has been pretty quiet is the adoption. We are still awaiting US Immigration approval. But he's not far from our minds and hearts. {More on the next post}

Stay merry and warm,
A