Friday, December 27, 2013

Watercolorizing Logos

A new year is coming, could your business use an explosive facelift?

One gorgeous trend I'm loving: waterolor-ized logos! I've gotten so many requests for this, that I've made getting your own watercolorful logo easier by creating a listing here.

I'm offering three styles to get your creative juices flowing: 

Dynamic Splatters as shown with 79's logo

Classic Background as shown in Miah Oren Photography

Painterly Strokes as shown through TrainUp.com's piece 

The art would be sent digitally at 5"x5" or 5"x7" (depending on the size ratio of your logo) at 300 dpi. These clients used their art for their workplaces, notecards, and promotional materials. They'd also look awesome on a website or packaging materials for product or conference event!

I love the messy brushstrokes in all of them that give what otherwise tends to be clean-lined vectors a dynamic, refreshing presence.

A part of me wishes I could "watercolorize" my own logo, but I think it's already plenty watercolorful.