Friday, February 7, 2014

Just Peachy Bedding Set Concept


I see so many fun and pretty designs as I walk through aisles of bedding and decor, but I wish there were more painterly takes on it. So here's my first proposition of many: the Just Peachy Bedding Set! It's a Pipe Dreams part of my series of "Matchings + Pairings, Pipe Dreams + Real Things." 

One pipe dream that would make for one splendid real thing

See other Matchings + Pairings, Pipe Dreams + Real Things:
Love Olive It | See all of them on the WD Website

P.S.- I've made ordering any image you see on my sites as a print much easier, even if there's no specific listing for it. Get a whatever-you-fancy 5x7 or 8x10, and just specify the title of the image in the Notes section at checkout

Hope you get to sleep in this weekend!
A