Wednesday, October 29, 2014

The Armor of God Art

Put on the full armor of God! The armor every Christian should put on, according to Ephesians 6: the sword of the Spirit, helmet of salvation, the breastplate of righteousness, the belt of truth, the shield of faith, and with your feet fitted with the readiness that comes from the gospel of peace. Powerful, beautiful stuff. 

I recently received an order for several prints of this illustrated verse. I had long forgotten it. But that night before I saw the order, I had realized that this was one of my most re-pinned pins. So I thought I'd give it a quick makeover just for fun! (below)


Which do you like better?

As an added note...

Get the art you want! See something on watercolordevo.com or on Instagram or Facebook that you'd like? If you ever wonder about how to get a print of a piece that might not be listed in my Etsy shop, just purchase one of these listings--for an 8x10 or 11x15--and describe the piece in the notes section at checkout. I'll follow up with you to make sure that we're talking about the same art. 

Watercolor devo on, ya'll, 
A