Monday, February 16, 2015

30 Sayings of the Wise (Part 3 of 3)

Did you know that opportunities to be inspired to paint are sprinkled throughout the Bible?! This is part of a collection of Christian proverbs from (you guessed it) the book of Proverbs. It's the second I'm showing of the three parts of these thirty sayings that I am handwriting in watercolor... but it's the third part. Confusing enough for you? 

So here is Part 3 of 3 with #2 yet to come. {View the post before this to view Part 1 of 3.}


My husband will find a special place in his heart for Saying #26. I'm digging #27. How about you?

I've been a teensy bit obsessed with patterns lately as I'm trying to fetch more textile clients through my agent. I think you can see that in this installation of verses. Here is a peek into what I've been working on on my commercial illustration side of business.






And alright, I'll confess that Part 2 is nestled in a sketchbook that is nestled... I don't know where. 

Have a lovely week looking for opportunities to soak in good things from God.

Keep painting, 
A