Thursday, July 30, 2015

Available Now: My First Skillshare Class!


Hey, hey! Many of you have expressed the desire to learn a little watercolorful fun from me, and for the first time... you can do just that! Join me at Skillshare for my first online class: Design a Watercolorful Alphabet: Turn Hand-Painted ABCs Into Versatile Vectors. I'll take you from tracing to painting to digitizing your watercolor letters! Each video is short, bite-sized part of the process so you won't feel overwhelmed. You'll watch me work and hear my tips. You'll have an arsenal of letters for infinite applications by the end of the class!


New to Skillshare? Skillshare is a platform with professionals teaching online classes. Simple as that. Most classes revolve around design, illustration, photography, entrepreneurship... are you see why I'd be in good company here? If you're new there, you'll need to create a log-in or simply log-in thru Facebook. (They will not annoy you there, no worries.)

And it gets better...
I'm giving away 50 free enrollments! The first 50 to click on this link and *enroll in my class* will get in for free! 
CLICK THIS: http://skl.sh/1DTnB76 

Again, if you're new to Skillshare, sign up and then make sure to click on the enroll button on the bottom right. 

I'm looking forward to sharing with you there! Woop!

Keep. Painting!
A