Wednesday, September 16, 2015

{Freebie} iPhone Wallpaper Bible Verses!


Our church is beginning a 3-year focus in the Bible with one if its biggies being scripture memorization. Boy, that's been hard for me in the past. Anybody with me?! Have difficulty memorizing Bible verses but desperately want to? How can you memorize a verse without putting sticky notes on your mirror, toilet, car dash, computer screen and child's forehead? I figure: put it at arm's reach. Put it on you phone!

If you're going to my church or not, these verses are pretty key and great to get you going on your memorization journey. I've written them in watercolor in hopes that they'll be written on your heart as well. The image above fits perfectly in an iPhone 5 or 6. Right click to keep it and put it on your lock screen. 


1 Peter 2:2-3 
Like newborn babies crave spiritual milk so that by it you may grow in your salvation now that you have tasted that the Lord is good.

Now when you check the time, you'll also be checking the verse you're working on for that two-week span! So look out for more to come! 

PS- After only two days, I totally typed those verses without looking. Just saying.

Keep painting, 
A